1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198199165271 - (often[C] / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ofTEN^M, Jun 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ofTEN^M

ofTEN^M Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:119449771
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198199165271 (often[C])

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    So it was earlier today (The current date is 5/8/16 and the time of the offer was around 11:00 am I would say), and I was on csgolounge sending a few offers for my knife for keys and I got a trade offer from the reddit post that I posted. I saw the offer, and at first thought, I was going to decline it, but then I saw he had a M4A1-S | Knight in his inventory, so I opened the offer with steam inventory helper, and hit this button (http://imgur.com/M17MTqA) Which I assumed just removed all things on both sides of the trade with the amount entered in the box, but it didn't which I didn't realize because I set it to remove only half of the keys in the box located here (http://imgur.com/kdb4ZLh) and typed in a number close to 80 something from what I can remember, and since I was in the offer, I couldn't see the bottom because half of the keys were still there so I didn't know it didn't remove them, so then I added the M4A1-S | Knight into the trade and hit ready, and hit send. I then confirmed it on my phone in the steam app, and the offer was sent, I waited, then get a trade offer back saying that I tryed to scam him, I looked at the offer and realized that the keys never got taken out. And for the message of the trade I sent him, it was "I took a few keys off because I am picky about which keys I get, lol sorry." Because he sent me a few Operation Vanguard Keys in the offer, which I never take because people on trade servers get weird about what keys they get sometimes, so I sent the offer back, and thought I gave him a good deal on my knife for his knight and some keys and a few less keys because I was making him accept another offer, then later I got back on and I was perma-banned on reddit with a comment from a mod (http://imgur.com/2WCBm2p) Saying that stuff. I added him to talk about it and make sure we were cool and everything, I was then accepted onto his friends list and was almost immediately spammed and cussed out by him when I tried to explain myself, but I was called "Scammer" and many other outrageous terms by him which were not very fair at all for a simple mistake, I tried to get him to calm down because it was a simple mistake made by myself, I completely admit that it was my fault and I should have checked it better, and then I said "Have a nice day, goodbye." and removed him to avoid any further drama. Yet all that got me was a SteamRep ban and a csgolounge ban. I made a simple mistake and it kind of ended my trading career because of it, I am just simply asking for an appeal on this whole situation because it was a silly mistake that got me banned from all major trading sites. Thanks. Also, he has 0 proof that I did anything, which I did not, it was a simple mistake and now I am banned from everything trading related besides the server I am an admin of. Thanks again.​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.