1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198200640593 - (robertgamba.com - $6k Leaderboard / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by RobertGamba, Dec 6, 2023.

1. RobertGamba

RobertGamba Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:120187432
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198200640593 (robertgamba.com - $6k Leaderboard)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have any alt accounts​

Appeal description:
    Well this situation has occured when I was 14 or 15 years old ( can't remember all too well) , I got approached by somebody, telling me that I could get some csgo skins etc and I accessed one of their fake websites. Afterwards, they managed to steal my accounts info and start messaging people and try to scam them (including some of my friends). 2-3 weeks after I managed to recover the account, but the steamrep was still banned. I hope you guys can sort this out and genuinely help me.

Kind regards,
    Robert​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming hijack, you must provide the following
    1. Exact dates (or as close as you possibly can) from when you lost your account to when you regained the account.
    2. A support ticket from Valve indicating you were hijacked and you recovered your account.
    3. Inventory history two weeks prior to the hijacking through two weeks after account recovery.

You have two weeks to followup.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied for failure to followup/failure to show a claim of hijacking even after being given a second shot.
    This is your second crack at your tagging and you failed to provide what was asked in your original appeal and this one; not following up as well. You are out of appeals, that's it. done, no more appeals.