1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198202249259 - (bollan / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by bÖLLAN, Dec 29, 2019.

1. bÖLLAN

bÖLLAN Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:120991765
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198202249259 (bollan)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    i cant remember having other accounts​

Appeal description:
    I was in o played on a so-called tradeing server where you simply log in to a csgo server o bounce around etc. I had quite recently got my first knife that I was trying to trade against another knife I wanted. Nothing wrong with that I feel. Which later led me to start adding people on steam and asking if they wanted to sell the knives they offered instead because I didn't really have the value of their knife. I did not get to buy any knives, which I hardly understood why, I was quite young during this period and I might not keep on trading just because of my age. Now I have grown up o got more "meat on my legs" o know how to trader o go ahead if I should buy a knife and so on. It would be nice if I get another chance as I have never received an item for my inventory that I have tricked myself into something I did not pay for. It helps me a lot if I were to prove that this ban I got a lot of years ago was not right o that I should have got trade on like anyone.​
  2. bÖLLAN

bÖLLAN Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:120991765
    i can't even find the evidence that let me to an ban
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479