1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198203198744 - (Berserk / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by n1bbels, Mar 25, 2021.

1. n1bbels

n1bbels Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:121466508
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198203198744 (Berserk)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I had another steam account that might possibly have been linked to this one with the steam username of smurf_the_smurf but I am almost positive that they aren't connected, other than that i have no more accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Hello, roughly 3.5-4 years ago I attempted to scam someone, at the time I was 12 years old and didn't really know any better. My attempt was failed and the reason being that I myself had been scammed at the time and wanted to make the money back without my parents noticing that I had already lost the money they gave me. Today I'm wiser and have had a change of heart, to simply put it I would never scam someone and that is truly a scum thing to do. I simply wanted to get my money back and a friend insisted that scamming would only be fair since I got scammed myself which in hindsight was a terrible idea, and even if I listened to him blindly I am not trying to misdirect the blame, it was my choice and therefore my fault, I'm just stating how I got the idea to begin with. Nowadays I have 7.5k hours on csgo and have played it pretty much everyday and I might start to compete in academy level csgo teams. I wish I could get unbanned if possible since I actually didn't generate money from this scumful behavior.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appeal is denied for lying a year ago in this thread when you talk about your tagging, even tho it was 2 1/2 years after the offense occurred.
    Ref: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.192968/
    I might have otherwise at least considered the appeal further but, at least for those 2 1/2 years, you did not care and paired with the offense itself, severe in nature, I am not inclined to consider the appeal further.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2022