1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198203198744 - (HappyCake / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by n1bbels, Aug 1, 2021.

1. n1bbels

n1bbels Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:121466508
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198203198744 (HappyCake)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I used to have another account with the steam name smurf_the_smurf but I no longer have it's login and I don't think it's related to this one anyway​

Appeal description:
    Hello as you can see i got banned 1450 days ago for TRYING to scam someone. I have never actually scammed someone and that is nothing that I intend to do although I understand that at the time I had the INTENTION of scamming someone which is severe. I did try to appeal back in march but it got denied and I didn't quite understand what the admin meant and how "I lied"?
    https://gyazo.com/c81ddbd078b895d2236a20c374ff10ab
    I guess he was referring to this: https://gyazo.com/a3e5f74cc984929e1f28750ddabf51f1 but to me that response didn't make any sense. And i never paired with the offense I just didn't know how or if I could get rid of it, I was and I am disgusted by having a steam rep banned account because it makes me seem really like a real scum which I admit that I was since I tried to scam someone which is severe but i would never do anything like that again and I deeply regret it, I can even add the guy and apologize for trying to scam him

Right now I am grinding csgo everyday and playing for an academy team and this ban on my profile is really ruining a lot for me even though I understand that I deserve it to some extent I just want to know if I can somehow get it removed because I would do anything to get it removed and I don't even trade anymore, at the time of my ban I was 12-13 years old and i had just gotten scammed myself and didn't know any better and thought that it was only right for me to scam items back which I nowadays realize is a really dumb ways of seeing things.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, further attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**