1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198203287192 - (HiddenVigilante / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by haxagon | crimson.gg, Oct 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haxagon | crimson.gg

haxagon | crimson.gg New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:121510732
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198203287192 (HiddenVigilante)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:
    http://steamrep.com/search?q=76561198084577146 <---- VAC Banned for TF2 Lmaobox (Not a premium account.
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198059874783/ <---- Not banned at all and I might end up using this account as my main because i hate my reputation and i feel crap about what I've done. (Also not a premium account.)​

Appeal description:
    I posted an appeal today at 11:53am and SteamRep admin: 'You Are The One' replied.
    He told me that I needed to list all of my steam alternate accounts, which i have done.
    The message included in that post was;
    "May I start off with an apology.
    I 100% own up to having scammed.
    I take 100% liability for the worry and trouble I have caused other members of the Steam community.
    Other than the report that was denied (TF2 Trades), the scam attempts were real.
    The report appealed by WolfZz is a different story as i know him in real life and he is sorta a bully and treats me like crap in real life.
    Nonetheless, I'm here to ask a question.
    I do not expect the SteamRep admins to unban me directly.
    I know that I have attempted to commit fraudulent activities within the Steam community.
    I would just like to know how I can prove myself worthy and not a scammer.
    I mean... If I was to be unbanned and gain access to backpack.tf, SteamRep and tf2outpost.com and the first thing i decided to do was to scam, then I would be seriously bloody stupid, don't you think.
    Nonetheless, all I want is answers and my deepest apologies to be made to the victims of my fishy and fraudulent activity.
    I'm sorry."
    I hope you can consider this and or tell me what else i need to include, as I really would like to be unbanned and I want to make a name for myself helping the community (to repay the community of the stress I have brought across people i have attempted to scam.
    Thank you for your time and replies! :D
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    why did you make a new appeal?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.