1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198204200740 - (ModMenu / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ModMenu, Feb 25, 2020.

1. ModMenu

ModMenu Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:121967506
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198204200740 (ModMenu)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    So, I posted at the beginning of the month but my appeal still says "Pending" I've checked back every day to see if would be checked but it has not while others have been responded too. I am making an appeal from a ban back in 2016 when I first started getting into the CSGO trading community. The ban that I received was for a "steam wallet" type of scam. This was not true as I paid the person who was supposed to receive the steam money back then. Since then I heard steam rep has changed their rules on steam money. The proof given was also pretty whack and didn't show much of anything besides me deleting the person. I would show my side of the trade but never really realized this ban until I started getting back into trading and people always seemed to message me on this ban.

Thank you to whoever reads this.​
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479