1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198207515803 - (Mechanette / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by 8-bit, Aug 17, 2020.

1. 8-bit

8-bit Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:123625037
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198207515803 (Mechanette)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I have no alts​

Appeal description:
    I was banned by FOG and i have tried appealing there but moderators keep locking and archiving threads without evidence, i have provided links and links of evidence but they just keep archiving threads and when i called them out on it they permanently banned me, all the png's labeled FOG are how they provide nothing to me that says im guilty, it also says at BANNED.PNG that they permanently banned me. the images in labeled trading, show most of my trading history (i have one more but image count limits) and for my final point i want to clarify that the account i was linked to was created after mine, making this account highley unlikely to be an alt​

Attached Files:

2. 8-bit

8-bit Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    here is the final trade history picture proving that i have never made an attempt to scam anyone

Attached Files:

3. 8-bit

8-bit Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I forgot there was a second page, now my trading history should be full and accounted for

Attached Files:

4. 8-bit

8-bit Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    And if you were wondering how i got a karambit, i happened to get lucky unboxing (sorry that im posting so many images but im literally getting anything and everything that proves my innocence)

Attached Files:

5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You cannot appeal an SR tag until you address your FOG tag first, also, its clear you did appeal and it was denied. Any additional appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in this section for submission of frivolous appeals. If you do happen to get the FOG tag cleared, submit a new appeal. This will be your last warning.