1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198208964868 - (twitch.tv/syn_empire / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by F.CO.WOLF/BANNED BY SR, May 16, 2018.

1. F.CO.WOLF/BANNED BY SR

F.CO.WOLF/BANNED BY SR Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:124349570
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198208964868 (twitch.tv/syn_empire)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    N/A​

Appeal description:
    Ajax Wolf
    Steamrep Appeal
    5/15/18
    Hello, my name is Ajax Wolf, however most people know me as Syn_Empire. To start off, I had made another appeal and it was declined. I am here to make my case again, and I realize that I did not put enough evidence of my innocence in my previous appeal. I would like to start off by explaining what I have done wrong. On February 22nd, I asked the victim of my scam (Pinky Foxx) if I could borrow 6 Team Fortress 2 Mann co Keys as a loan. I actually needed a loan at this time so I could get a item I had wanted for a while. During this time, I had a family incident that ruined my life at the time, and I decided to take it out on Pinky by blocking her on the 27th of February. I repayed on March 7th. Is this an excuse to scam someone of their items? No, it isn't. All I am saying is why I did, acceptable or not. I want to be in a world where I can see others grow, and they can see me grow as well into a good person, not be seen as a scammer in the community to bring others down. Pinky forgave me in the chat logs, and she knows I would not scam again. I did not put much effort into the previous appeal, bu I realize how serious it really is. I really hope I can get another shot to get my mark removed, or down to a caution. I really would like things to go back to the way it was. I am also a streamer, so I want people to see me as respectable and not a scammer. I promise I will not scam ever again. I hate scammers, and it hurts to be marked as one. I know that these are just words, but if you give me a chance I will make it into actions. Thank you.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, do not submit additional appeal threads, doing so may result in loss of posting privileges in this section.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**