1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198209111768 - (KLYTX #UpdateTF2 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by KlaxonBeat124, May 25, 2022.

1. KlaxonBeat124

KlaxonBeat124 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:124423020
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198209111768 (KLYTX #UpdateTF2)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have any alt accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Hi,

My account got hacked in 2019 and I was marked a scammer when I received the account back at that time.

The hacker who took my account was impersonating Steam staff and saying that he reported me by accident and I had trust issues that I accidently gave him my steam login details that he changed my account up to a steam staff member but he went out there to scam people so that I got banned.

I got my account back a few days later in 2019 by the help of my dad that Steam gave me my account login details back but there was a support ticket with it but I don't have it anymore because It was closed and don't know how to get unbanned.

I went to appealing my account on this website a few months later but one of the staff members told me that I needed a support ticket but I didn't have one and he wanted me to contact Steam for it but I didn't understand what to type to Steam because I am autistic.

I tried putting some screenshots of what the hacker did to my account basically changing the profile picture and name with me taking a photo of my screen of what it looked like.

I hope this gets resolved because I really wish to go back to trading on TF2 because I got so much value and I want to make some trades just like the old days for me.

Thanks,
    Ethan.​
  2. KlaxonBeat124

KlaxonBeat124 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:124423020
    I tried using that Insert File to put the screenshots in but it doesn't work me.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663