1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198209822445 - (canaiden / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by canaiden, Aug 6, 2022.

1. canaiden

canaiden Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:124778358
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198209822445 (canaiden)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    My old account which was banned had several alternate accounts linked, which are noted as part of the initial banned account. I don't remember the login for those accounts.​

Appeal description:
    I did scam the user back in 2014. It's been 8 years since this occurred and I took a break from trading and used that time to grow. I'm an adult now and know what I did when I was younger was unacceptable. I've done countless cash trades in the last few years since resuming trading and had no issues and established a reputation within the community. I'm not proud of what I did in the past but have grown as a person and would like the opportunity to continue being part of the community. I haven't scammed anyone since that period in time and have been an advocate for not scamming people and being an honest trader. Ive done trades in excess of up to $10,000 where i was trusted first, and I honored my end of the deal every single time. I pride myself on being a reputable trader in the community, and although im disappointed in what I did in the past, hopefully my track record since then is evidence of my changed ways.I believe that scamming or harassing others in the way that I did in the past is incredibly scummy, and have vowed to never treat another person like that again. I hope that the last several years of no other reports is evidence of that. Would also be happy to pay back the person I did scam back then. I'm keen on making things right and continuing to encourage honest, fair trading. People can change, and I have. I apologize for my past and I'm open to discuss this further. Thanks for the consideration.​
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Invalid, you may only appeal with the originally tagged account.