1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Appeal: 76561198214224055 - (Dahnak Cool / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Appeal a Judgement' started by Primesparks, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Primesparks

Primesparks New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:126979163
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198214224055 (Dahnak Cool)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    One day i was scammed my Australium Minigun by someone using an alternate account, i was incredibly angry and out of control and i made the immature decision to a random false trade to the first Australium Minigun i saw on backpack.tf, i was soon contacted by Steamrep to tell me i am a reported scammer and i knew i deserved my ban. So i waited quite a few months and then realized that being marked as a scammer doesn't mean just not trading clearly, it means being banned from most community servers on TF2 and being looked down and votekicked for being marked as a scammer on others. I play Team Fortress 2 alot and this has heavily affected my playing and i am going to say that i am sorry and as my reason states, i have had a change of heart. I am usually a philanthropist of sorts and like to gift items to friends and others. Even if i did manage to scam the Minigun i am confident i would return it and apologize for my actions.

If i am still marked a Scammer i completely understand, it was my own selfish actions which brought me to this. But i think everybody deserves a second chance.​