1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198215773427 - (✪SpiceX - TF2 Trader / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Rishabh, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Rishabh

Rishabh Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:127753849
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198215773427 (✪SpiceX - TF2 Trader)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    The Chatlog shown in this Image https://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/upload_2018-4-22_10-59-31-png.655092/ includes a site for which I was banned on Steamrep. I want to let you know that the site doesn't exist anymore and there was no proof included that the Site was used for a Scam Attempt. All I wanted from that person was a Referral on that Site. If he didn't agree, he should've ended it all there. Therefore, I'd like my Ban to be Removed.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Actually the admins who tagged you made sure to properly document the site as fake before tagging you. Do you have anything else to add before the appeal is concluded?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Rishabh

Rishabh Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:127753849
    Yes, I have to say that according to SteamRep's Policy, Chatlogs including Phishing Sites are not acceptable for Evidence to prove an Accused Guilty.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    The screenshot provided in the report is compliant with SR evidence policy. Most phishing attempts are not accepted by SR policy, correct. SR policy and reports policy does allow tagging for manual phishing attempts as this clearly was. Since you do not deny your involvement in the incident, do you have anything else to add before the appeal is concluded?
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -I find the report was accepted within and complaint with SR policy.
    -You do not otherwise dispute what happened.

Appeal denied.