1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198218844413 - (CloutZero / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by CloutZero, Jan 31, 2018.

1. CloutZero

CloutZero Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:129289342
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198218844413 (CloutZero)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    steamcommunity.com/id/klkmani​

Appeal description:
    I was recently told by one of my real life friends that I was banned on steamrep due to some type of scamming, this instantly alerted me since most (if not all) of my trading are throught bot trading sites, not sure if im allowed to share which ones but I’ll share if requested. Looking at the logs showing that I “tried” to scam, I just cant see how those 2 pictures were enough to get me permanently banned. I have never had the “victims” account added and am willing to send any proof needed as per request of whomever asks. I would also like to understand how chat logs can lead to a ban as it is not difficult to forge these, my profile picture being a common one basically anyone can find on the internet. Yes I believe I was framed and for what reason I do not know, of the countless people I’ve met through steam and many servers and such this has to be one of the more elaborate types of trolls I’ve seen. Any evidence requested and I’ll provide.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    What you said above does not match our own information, lying/lying by omission will result in the appeal being instantly denied.

Please amend your appeal as needed, you have a week to do so.
  3. CloutZero

CloutZero Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:129289342
    How does it not match your information? I do not recall a specific instance in which I’ve added the said individual, and have certainly not tried to scam anyone, the only form of social media I have is both snapchat and Reddit. Even then I would not specify my social media accounts on a platform as broad as Steam, in which anyone on the internet can see it.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -lying/lying by omission. (you indeed were in contact with the user)

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**