1. Multiple games are being used to create fake items for CS:GO, DOTA2, and TF2 that are difficult to differentiate from real ones. Carefully check the game for each item you receive to make sure it's from the game you expect. Pay close attention to any warning messages you see in the trade window about games you haven't played before. Read more.

Need More Info Appeal: 76561198220720536 - ("Minion" (In Italy until 8/14) / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'BANNED BY SR Appeals' started by PMDT Minion, Aug 10, 2018.

1. PMDT Minion

PMDT Minion Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:130227404
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198220720536 ("Minion" (In Italy until 8/14))

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    My account was hijacked in late May and all the screenshots in the thread that got me banned on steamrep were ALL done by the person who hijacked me. For the first three years I've been on steam, I've gotten nothing but the upmost respect and trust from mostly everyone in the TF2 community. I've never done or even considered doing anything fraudulent. I can promise you that I'm 100% trustworthy and I'm in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM and threat to scam/harm anyone because I know scamming hurts so many people and really leaves a mark on them because people work so hard to build their inventories. If you have any questions, feel free to reply in this thread and we can work something out hopefully.​
  2. The pony-man

The pony-man Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42320707
    I am tell you right now, admins will type something like this:
    “If you are claiming hijack, you must provide proof. Formal two week notice to do so.”
    Saved you some time buddy
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming hijack, you must provide proof. Formal two week notice to do so.
  4. PMDT Minion

Steam:
    What proof do you need? I can provide steam proof of ownership and possibly even the chat logs with the person who hijacked me or any other info you’d need.
  5. PMDT Minion

Steam:
    What proof do you need? I can provide steam proof of ownership and possibly even the chat logs with the person who hijacked me or any other info you’d need.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Proof you were hijacked, as you claim, and recovered your account accordingly.
  7. PMDT Minion

Steam:
    I'll provide the emails
  8. PMDT Minion

Steam:
    If you need me to provide more info or include the dates of the first two emails, let me know. proof 1.PNG proof 2.PNG proof 3.PNG proof 4.PNG proof 5.PNG proof 6.PNG proof 7.PNG proof 8.PNG
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    1. We do not accept any cropped screenshots per the evidence/screenshot guide at the top of the appeals section.
    2. Password changes are not proof of any hijacking.
  10. PMDT Minion

Steam:
    What proof would you need? I'm unable to provide the chat logs I had with the hijacker.
  11. PMDT Minion

Steam:
    This is the login history around this time. I live in northern Vermont. Feel free to ask for any other other info you'd need and I'll try my best to look for it.

Attached Files:

12. PMDT Minion

Steam:
    Hello?
    I’ve been waiting a week for a reply.
  13. You Are The One

Steam:
    Proof you were hijacked and recovered your account.