1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198225630220 - (onetwo / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Joshzilla, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Joshzilla

Joshzilla Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:132682246
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198225630220 (onetwo)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    sleeter​

Appeal description:
    My brother got his account hijacked by a hacker a few years ago and in the time when they were on that account they scammed multiple people ultimately leading to him getting reported on steamrep.com. My steam account was linked with his when this all happened so of course I got hit with the ban also. Since that day, I haven't been able to play most popular community servers and my brother has moved out due to him graduating from school and now attending university, last time I appealed I got told that he had to appeal first for me to appeal again but communication between us is now limited and I don't see it to be possible for that to happen now.

I would appreciate it very much for my steam rep ban to be revoked as I am innocent of all allegations and so was my brother who only got his account stolen for some time.

Thank you for your time.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Based on the other accounts Denied appeal, and information from yours, a defacto alt determination has been made and the appeal is therefor denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**