1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198234926564 - (silentstorm901 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by silentstorm901, Feb 20, 2018.

1. silentstorm901

silentstorm901 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:137330418
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198234926564 (silentstorm901)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    | steamname: krebs
    | steam3ID: [U:1:843708059]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:421854029
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198803973787
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/habpty
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198803973787

This is not my account. This is my roommates account. Why was he banned?​

Appeal description:
    I want to start by saying that krebs is not my account. It is my roommates account. I have only one account which is silentstorm901.

Yes, I did impersonate Lewz's profile picture and name, but I did not use his cashrep threads to attempt to scam/defraud. I made my own cashrep thread on backpack.tf and the cashrep thread group I was in, was from one of the trading discords I was in. I would link it, but it was deleted from backpack.tf. The steam group CSGO Rep was made by admins of the Trade Central discord where I used to do most of my trading on Rocket League and some CSGO trades. I have 50 reps on rltrackerpro for both cross game trades and cash trades.

The reason I copied Lewz profile picture and name was to make fun of him. He tried to ruin my cashrep just recently using an alt account, which I made a report of, but was denied because you guys do not deal with cashrep defamation, but for some reason, I was accused of doing just that and was SR banned. I changed my profile name and picture to match his, but I did not think it was rule-breaking thing to do. I didn't claim his rep threads as my own, and did not scam anyone while doing so.

I am not sure what evidence I can provide for proof, but like I mentioned in the accusation thread, I was trying to cashout 40 keys via opskins and did not realize that the site was actually a phishing site. It was not until the next day I realized my mistake, but by then my inventory was cleared and my groups, friends list and steam market listings were empty.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -lying/lying by omission is grounds for an appeal being instantly denied by policy.
    -Unquestionably you lied in the report, I cannot trust anything you said above, that's the long and short of my decision and what our policy says.
    -It may or may not have been retaliatory as you claim but you were the one who put yourself in such a situation to begin with by impersonating him.
    -If 3787 is not an alternate account, they will have to appeal themselves.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**