1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198236972626 - (Naora Korowa / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Naora Korowa, Jul 30, 2023.

1. Naora Korowa

Naora Korowa Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:138353449
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198236972626 (Naora Korowa)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No Other Accounts​

Appeal description:
    my account was taken by a hacker a long while back and i wish to appeal to fix it, i did make a mistake by listening to what a hacker tells me but i know much better now to not listen since i was young back then.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming hijack, you must provide the following
    1. Exact dates (or as close as you possibly can) from when you lost your account to when you regained the account.
    2. A support ticket from Valve indicating you were hijacked and you recovered your account.
    3. Inventory history two weeks prior to the hijacking through two weeks after account recovery.

All the info must be uploaded to the forums here and comply with our screenshot policy. You have two weeks to followup.
  3. Naora Korowa

Naora Korowa Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:138353449
    i cannot say exact dates but i wish to day i believe it to be around 2018, but im unsure if i can even obtain the old support ticket from it being almost 4 to 5 years prior, and im also unsure about my older inventory aswell, but if you know of any ways you can help me obtain this informaton, please let me know so i can provide the information you need.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    "Around 2018" is too broad, you will have to be more specific. Inventory history can be found by viewing your profile, selecting inventory, next to the big "trade offer" button, selecting the drop down and view "inventory history" Please follow the screenshot guide when submitting. As for a support ticket of your claim, that will be on you to provide. You have the remainder of the two weeks to followup.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    You were given two weeks from my followup post after the original two weeks notice, you replied but failed to provide ANYTHING AT ALL, that was requested.

The appeal is firmly denied.