1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198240015046 - (cursed / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by got stolen, Feb 25, 2020.

1. got stolen

got stolen Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:139874659
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198240015046 (cursed)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have any other alts.​

Appeal description:
    In of 2019, my account was stolen by a scammer, said scammer firstly contacted me on steam, he said that he reported my account for having "duped items" and that if I didn't gave an admin my items, my account was going to get banned, foolish me did such thing and afterwards the scammer stole my account because I told him my real steam name View attachment 746781 View attachment 746782 I recently got my account back in January of the current year. It appears that the scammer that stole my account tried to steal TF2 items from user Nyaren-Chan (now named in steam @RealMegThomas), that same user didn't fall for the trick unlike me, and reported my account (when it was in the scammers posecion) in June 5th, he had succesfully banned my account and just now I realized I was banned in Steam Rep since I tried to log in into scrap.tf and on said site It told me that my account was banned in Steam Rep and that I couldn't log in for said reason. My point is, I didn't try to steal TF2 items from Nyaren-Chan and If the scammer stole anything from him, I will repay It.​

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    You need to provide screenshots of the steam support ticket, make sure you do not cut or edit the screenshots.
    Please provide the date you got hijacked and the date you recover your account.
    All screenshots need to be uploaded to our forums.
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since you are unable to show you were actually hijacked and recovered your account, the appeal cannot be granted.
    If you do however find proof ( screenshots of Steam Support Ticket/s) and provide it, you may submit a new appeal.
    Appeal denied.