1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198240632180 - (CatMarrow / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by CatMarrow, Aug 10, 2020.

1. CatMarrow

CatMarrow Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:140183226
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198240632180 (CatMarrow)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I have no alts​

Appeal description:
    When I attempted this scam I was in Middle School. I was an actual child. I am starting my first year of college in less than two weeks and I'm trying to get back into TF2. I want to put all of my child stupidity behind me and participate in the TF2 community. My steamrep ban is something that I'm always embarrassed and ashamed to explain, and it impacts me greatly. I appealed once before in my freshman year of high school. I didn't handle the decision very well at that time and it ultimately caused me to leave the TF2 scene.

I really can not stress enough how much I never intended to hurt anybody even when I was in middle school. I was in a skype call with a couple friends and I was trying to impress theme. I was honestly the dumbest middle school student you could ever meet.

Thank you for considering.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You already appealed and were denied, furthermore, the appeal was upheld with your appeal review. This is therefor a frivolous appeal and you have lost posting privileges in the appeal section.