1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198240864010 - (KesetJoaca | CSGO500 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by KesetJoaca | CSGO500, Sep 6, 2017.

1. KesetJoaca | CSGO500

KesetJoaca | CSGO500 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:140299141
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198240864010 (KesetJoaca | CSGO500)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I had no other account, this is my only and main account​

Appeal description:
    Ok, so in april i think i won like 250$ on csgo500 and i redeemed it.
    The next day someone called "steel" came to me for buying my awp Lightning Strike and Butterfly Knife | Urban Masked.
    He went with the "Valve Employee" method and he gave me this profile, wich btw got deleted or idk, but it's banned on SteamRep.
    Then i got soo angry that i started doing my inventory back but i stopped, i just wanted my inventory back.
    I did not wanted to scam Agentl3r because i know that he will never accept. I just asked for an artwork but if he doesn't wanted i went with Dreg ( there is his profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/dregunborn ) you can add him and he can say it's true.
    I have no proof about steel because he blocked me before i could save his profile ...
    So this is my story, i don't want to do more money, i just wantet my inventory back. The rest of it i got with gambleing.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    To clarify, you lost your inventory to a fake site and impersonated/scammed to make up for what you lost?
  3. KesetJoaca | CSGO500

Steam:
    Not a fake site, someone came to me as an impersonator of steel, the csgo player and scammed me with the valve administrayor method, with bugged items
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    But how does that make it OK to scam others?
  5. KesetJoaca | CSGO500

Steam:
    I was really depressed and i couldn't find another way to do my inv back, because every little skin i've been doing i lost on gambleing. But i promissed me that i will stop as i do my inv back and i will never do this again. Now i started designing avatars and banners.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    That didn't answer my above question tho.
  7. KesetJoaca | CSGO500

Steam:
    I know it's not ok to steal some items from others, because it's real money and they probably deposited their own money. But i had no other idea to do my inventory back and a friend told me to try this method because he had friend who got profit with this and i told him that it's not ok, but then i was thinking about it and i decided just to make my inventory back and then i will never ever do this things, because i know that this is not a good way to get a profit. So i am very sorry because i did this, and if i can get a profit without scamming i will try to like give them all back, but it will take some time...
    And also i did not tryed to scam agentl3r, i just asked him for an artwork, but he thought i am trying to scam him...
  8. KesetJoaca | CSGO500

Steam:
    Hey, i've seen there is no response to my message. I am very sorry because i went with this method, this was the last thing in my mind, i will never ever do this again. I think everyone should have a second chance. I promiss i will never do this, and if i will get any report wich is true by scamming or impersonating, you can ban me qnd report untill i get tradeban.
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    Don't bump your thread again because you did not get a reply within 48 hours, thread will be locked if you do so again.

I still don't have a reason to consider your appeal. What happens next time you get scammed? Will you scam again trying to make up what you lost again?
  10. KesetJoaca | CSGO500

Steam:
    I already got scammed again, third time actually but ... This time i will do my inv back in other way, like trading, doing avatars and maybe gambling. I did not wanted to start scamming, but when i saw that a friend got so much profit, i couldn't stop, but i don't think it was the right selection ... Because i risked so much, like i have all the friends and the hours in games and i dont really want to loose them now ...
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
    You know that long term, bets, always favor the "house" otherwise they would never make money themselves. Thinking you can actually gain on gambling makes me severely question your judgement. You will lose, then what?
  12. KesetJoaca | CSGO500

Steam:
    Then ... I don't know ... Anyway after one friends lost my 200$ knife i don't really thinm i should gamble anymore, but if i will be so desperate maybe. But i told you once. I made a mistake with scamming , i stopped, even if i lose again my inventory i will try to find a better way to do that back, hopefully it will never happen again
  13. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -Your appeal gives me the impression you may resort to similar tactics again. I cannot justify considering such an appeal if I feel you pose a continued risk.

Appeal denied.