1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198240864010 - (kJ- | DΞSIGNΞR / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by KesetJoaca | CSGO500, Oct 15, 2018.

1. KesetJoaca | CSGO500

KesetJoaca | CSGO500 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:140299141
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198240864010 (kJ- | DΞSIGNΞR)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    I don't care that this is my 4th appeal here. I won't stop until I you will proceed correctly. I got banned for nothing, even the mod said that I am innocent but he still banned me.
    ЩĄ | Horse said: "@AgentL3r Where is the intent to scam? How do you know this account isn't what it says it is?
    Bottom line is none of that chat suggests the user is trying to scam you ..no intent at all.
    Got anything else?"

If you will continue declining my appeals, I'll do my best to report steamrep, and get unbanned, so please don't be so impolite. When I got scammed or got an attemt which I reported you always declined it saying you are not working with pishing, why ? Thats is a scam too, and it is too popular nowdays. But when someone is reporting me with no reason or proof that shows clearly I am innocent, why are you accepting that ?​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Appeal was denied - due to continuing of submitting of appeals after warned multiple times not to you've now been blocked from any future submissions in this section.