1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198242551750 - (NormalDude | Trading (27 Keys) / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by NormalDude chefcases.com, Sep 10, 2017.

1. NormalDude chefcases.com

NormalDude chefcases.com Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:141143011
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198242551750 (NormalDude | Trading (27 Keys))

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I have scammed 2 guys, the last one i felt very very bad and knew what i did was wrong, i gave him back 15 days after the scamm happend because i was at vacation and i paid him extra, but the guy who reported me, i added him, talked to him, told him i wanna give back but he said he doesnt want it and that i need to pay for my actions, he told me that he moved on with his life and i should to, for the past 100 days its been very hard on me, people roast me, im getting banned from trading servers, i cant post on reddit, and i regret all what i did, i decided to start trading and its been very very rough on me, i cant do anything, i lose profits cuz no one trusts me, please, im asking for forgiveness, could u unban me?​
  2. NormalDude chefcases.com

Steam:
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I see zero proof of repayment and repayment chat as REQUIRED for appeals.
  4. NormalDude chefcases.com

Steam:
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2019
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    READ the screenshot guide at the top of the appeal section,
  6. NormalDude chefcases.com

Steam:
    But what can i do now?, i dont think he will accept me again and i cant do anything else
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review, I am declining to consider this appeal, 1. screenshots must be uploaded to the forums at not a 3rd party hosting site (fixed that myself). 2. He declined repayment because it was NOT what you stole from him, your repayment attempt was/is wholly insufficient. 3. I also do not see any meaningful CoH as you selected for your appeal reason.

Firmly denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**