1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198246670910 - (Zebralion / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Tombliboos, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Tombliboos

Tombliboos Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:143202591
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198246670910 (Zebralion)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and the admin told me to appeal again at a later date

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    Hello SR Admin/Mod

I have decided today to contest a prior accusation of myself scamming. I have not decided to reveal the truth, as it may make myself look worse than what was alleged. The true crime here was that he photoshopped my steam PRIVATE MESSAGES to portray me as a scammer. The real dictation of events is as follows: I had a post on csgolounge for my Huntsman knife Slaughter & I was open to offers. He then approached me, with his item valued around the 10-15 dollar mark (If you are unaware of CSGO Item prices, it is about 1/10 of the cost). We chatted for quite a while, I swore a lot (that is why I did not want to come out about it as my family are diligent checkers of my internet history, and if such an event had occurred I would be in a bad place. They did not know of 'SteamRep' so I felt it would protect me getting banned, as you will find out). Being the small minded introvert he/she is, he spent most of his evening making a false case against my name, as the nature of our trading experience had not gone in his favour. I tried appealing by saying sorry, as this would make the ban go away. But I feel after half a year, it is time that I share why I deserve an unban. The only proof he provided where internet chat boxes which can be easily photoshopped or edited via 'inspect-element. His photos of my inventory only back up my accusation of his attack on me as I did not want to trade my precious knife for a fraction of its value, which infuriated him enough to edit a profile. He may even of utilised a second account to message his main, framing me for something I did not do. The evidence he provided is insufficient and I would love to hear back about your stance on the situation.

Kind regards - Aidan​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691