1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198251235654 - (piz2 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Marius 2, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Marius 2

Marius 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:145484963
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198251235654 (piz2)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do have another steam account:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/MariusHyper/

Appeal description:
    2 years ago I tried to scam a guy and he cought me, i did not take any item from him. He reported me and I avoided telling the truth and I got banned. Now I realise how iresponsible I was and I would like to use my one chance and to get back into trading.
    I did try to scam that guy, but in rest, i have never tried to attemp or to scam anyone else. I only did because I was also scammed for one of my favorite unusuals 1 year earlier that used to worth about 20 keys, I was emotionally upset and I also cried, so I started trading until I found this guy so I tried the scam method.
    I am not proud of what I have done and I wish that steamrep administrators can understand me and forgive me.

Thank you

piz2 aka Marius​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    You tried a premeditated scam, then when you were caught you tried to hide it and lie in the report, that it self is enough for me to deny this appeal.
    Appeal denied.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**