1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198253318722 - (Shangy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by HenZera, Aug 1, 2019.

1. HenZera

HenZera Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:146526497
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198253318722 (Shangy)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here earlier for another situation in the past.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I have two accounts but I deleted them a long time ago, either way here are the S64's
    76561198401684526​

Appeal description:
    Hello!, after 764 days of being SR banned, I'd like to ask you to re-review my case.

First, I sent an appeal mainly meant as an appeal to get the deleted alt accounts removed from my name as I requested steam to delete them since I didn't use them anymore, as well as I wanted to ask some questions about the appeal process. That was not meant as an appeal, and that clearly shows in the thread itself.

After that, I reached out to the victim and apologized for what I've done, while I also repaid the keys (as this was a key (CS: GO Item deal), not an RWC as first stated by one of your admins.

I'll include two screenshots of the trade/repayment itself, and a screenshot where the victim asks if he should/could appeal for me as he felt it was justified to give a second chance witch I was greatly thankful for.

My "2nd" appeal it was archived quickly, however I must say I have doubts the appeal was even read as I specifically said in the appeal that I had 2 more accounts that weren't listed and I linked both accounts, however no action was taken towards these accounts before a later time where another user mentioned it.

I feel you should review all this as a whole in this ONLY real appeal.

It has now been two years since the SR ban was placed towards my account, and there hasn't been any report after that (as I've learned my lesson) therefore I'd love if you could downgrade my alert to a Caution tag if possible.

Thanks

Best Regards!​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Further appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges.