1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198254278373 - (LarkerHD / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ✪ L A R K E R, May 18, 2017.

1. ✪ L A R K E R

✪ L A R K E R Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:147006322
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198254278373 (LarkerHD)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    No i do not have any alternate accounts​

Appeal description:
    Hi, my name is Luke and i admit that i tried to scam an innocent member of the community, a few days prior i had my account hijacked and lost my skins which was worth around $500-600 prices have changed. So when i met this guy in a mm game i saw his knife and i wanted it so i attempted to the scam the guy out of spite that he had a knife and mine had been stolen. I would like to add at this time i was a minor. I thought after i was banned i should wait out my punishment and appeal at a later date. I realise what i did was wrong and goes against the terms of service. I would like to re add the victim back so i can apologise for attempting so scam him and now in hinds sight i would of not done it. But you cant change what you've done i can only move forward and become a better person from it.

I am currently in a CSGO team wanting to compete at tournaments and LAN's but being banned on steam rep isnt a good message to be telling people that i attempted to scam. Since then i have made multiple fair trades without attempting so scam anyone and have given people items back they have lent me. I admit fully that i am guilty of attempting to scam the victim, i would be grateful if my ban could be lifted or be put onto a caution. Thanks.​

Attached Files:

• Dop.png
      Dop.png
      File size:
      159.8 KB
      Views:
    • Kara.png
      Kara.png
      File size:
      274.5 KB
      Views:
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    SR, by policy, does not grant RWC (real world currency) related offenses.
    Lying/lying by omission is grounds for an appeal being instantly denied. You lied in the report against you.

Appeal denied.