1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198254302678 - (Deez / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Nesquik Nibba, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Nesquik Nibba

Nesquik Nibba New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:147018475
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198254302678 (Deez)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    .​

Appeal description:
    Around 5 years ago I made a massive mistake of running from a spycrab of around 3 refined worth of value. I obviously knew of my mistake, and managed to appeal the ban on the Harpoon.tf forums, and ended up getting the Scammer tag, and Caution tag removed from steamrep, although in place I was added with the additional notes from Administrators. I am writing solely to ask if I may get the tag removed from my account. As I've previously stated, the whole situation occurred over 5 years ago, and in that time I've never even had the slightest thought about scamming, nor would I ever think of doing it. I was young at the time, and thought heck, he's not going to worry about 3 ref and now looking back, I realised that I'm a complete idiot for thinking so.

Thanks for taking the time to read the appeal, and I hope you can remove the tag from my account.

Fin.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You are not tagged on SR, you have nothing to appeal. Archiving.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**