1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198256862932 - (Tf2 Rain | L3gitAWP3r / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [F2P]L3gitAWP3r, Feb 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [F2P]L3gitAWP3r

[F2P]L3gitAWP3r Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:148298602
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198256862932 (Tf2 Rain | L3gitAWP3r)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I first traded with [ΟπΡ]waxerman1000, someone who I friended on Steam after playing Tf2 with him for a while. The trade was my Team Spirit Bruiser's Bandana and my Earbuds for his Australium Gold Aces High Coupe D'isaster. Our agreement was that we would look at and try out each other's items, then trade back. If we wanted to trade afterwards, we would trade, this time permanantly. After a few hours, he wanted to trade back.

I did not play tf2 yet, as I was busy with life, so I asked for an extension. He did not want to. ***I realize that what happens next is wrong, and I regret it. At this point, I lied to him and told him that the item glitched out of my inventory, but I actually listed it on the steam market. The reason for this was because I wanted to try out the item that he traded me.

He made a post on Steam Forums that the item glitched out of my inventory. A few minutes later, another player called [Juicy] Beef added me and [ΟπΡ]waxerman1000, and attempted to solve what [ΟπΡ]waxerman1000 thought was a Steam trade glitch. [Juicy] Beef realized that I listed the item on the market when he saw it listed, and said to give the Australium Gold Aces High Coupe D'isaster back. I traded the items back to him, and also gave him 2 hats for the trouble I caused. He gave back my Team Spirit Bruiser's Bandana and my Earbuds.

[Juicy] Beef said that he would not report me if I returned the items , which I did, shown in the screenshot below. Afterwards, he reported me anyways, and refused to remove his report. He said that I scammed [ΟπΡ]waxerman1000, and that I deserve to be reported

Main Idea: Even though I lied to [ΟπΡ]waxerman1000 which I regret, I did not break a chat agreement, so I do not see why I should have a pending report, a ban on all major trading websites, and half of my trades rejected.

In conclusion, I am sorry for the hassle I caused with [ΟπΡ]waxerman1000, [Juicy] Beef, and the SteamRep moderators, but I believe that I should not be tagged. Please close the pending report and clear my name.

Sincerely,
    L3gitAWP3r

Proof:
    Trade History screenshot: https://gyazo.com/7632399754d0be63a08324507befc2e9

[ΟπΡ]waxerman1000's Profile:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198151819590

[Juicy] Beef's Profile:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/juicybeef
  2. [F2P]L3gitAWP3r

[F2P]L3gitAWP3r Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:148298602
    Please let me know if anything else is needed as i am willing to comply.
  3. [ΟπΡ]waxerman1000

[ΟπΡ]waxerman1000 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:95776931
    It is true. We have asked beef (whom wrote the report) he told me he would and never did. Remove his report please. I have forgiven him and he even gave me an extra keys worth of items to make up for it.
  4. [ΟπΡ]waxerman1000

[ΟπΡ]waxerman1000 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:95776931
    *two hats not a key
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.