1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198257955736 - (PixelMaker1 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by PixelMaker12, Dec 19, 2017.

1. PixelMaker12

PixelMaker12 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:148845004
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198257955736 (PixelMaker1)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    For a couple days my account has been hacked from my own stupidity( I know who did it and I now have my account back). Then when I get my account back and went on backpack.tf to make sure everything fine, i'm marked as a scammer. I check on SteamRep and boom there it is "banned". I am personal friends with the person that made the discussion saying that I tried to scam him. He even said sorry to me after he made it. I have never scammed or tried to scam anybody in my life. I am not aware if my account made any scams when it was hijacked or anything else. I am now trying to see if there is anything else wrong with my account.​
  2. PixelMaker12

Steam:
    When you make an obvious grammar mistake.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming hijack, you must provide proof.
  4. PixelMaker12

Steam:
    How May I do that?
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    You are the one claiming hijack... not me, but we usually ask for a steam support ticket.
  6. PixelMaker12

Steam:
    The File I have attached to this reply is a picture of my account when my account was hijacked. It was taken by my friend when I told him I have been hacked. The bio of the profile says something about CS-GO, but as you can see I have never played CS-Go and do not own CS-GO. Also, his name is PAGO one of the many accounts named PAGO and most of them have been hijacked. If you require anymore information please reply to this comment suggesting what kind of info I should provide.

Attached Files:

7. You Are The One

Steam:
    I asked for proof, not whatever you submitted above, if you are unable to provide actual proof you lost and regained your account, the appeal WILL be denied. Two week notice to provide actual proof.
  8. PixelMaker12

Steam:
    Ok, the screenshot of valve giving me a new password just so you know I have already changed it to one that is well, easier. The screenshot of me receiving a new password is from when I sent many messages to steam support that I have been hijacked and after a couple days they finally gave me my account back. If you need me to show my steam support messages I will, if i can.

The screenshot of the trade is when my account was just about to get hacked and he scammed me with the most generic type of trade Opskins fake bot. I was very sleepy at the time so I was very unaware of the events happening to me. He then continued to ask for my steam guard and me being one of the dumbest people on Earth gave it to him and I then realized what I had done. I was locked out of my account. I then tried contacting steam support and could not get any sleep that night. The screenshot of the trade was just one of the trades that happened the other one was too big to fit into a screenshot.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 11.23.05 PM.png
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2017
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    Changing your password is NOT proof of being hijacked. Last chance to provide actual proof that you were hijacked.
  10. PixelMaker12

Steam:
    The first screenshot shows me requesting help with my account getting hijacked. The second screenshot shows the message steam support sent to me yesterday about them regaining control of my account and them sending me a new password to my e-mail address. The rest of the screenshots are the rest of Steam Support's messages to me.

Attached Files:

11. You Are The One

Steam:
    We do not accept cropped screenshots, very last chance.
  12. PixelMaker12

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    he first screenshot I have attached is of my first message to steam support saying that my account was hacked and that I was worried. Which Steam required more information to make sure that it was my account. The second screenshot I have attached is the last message I got from steam support saying they reset my account password and that they E-mailed me the new one. The last 2 screenshots are all the other messages i sent to steam, and the messages I got from steam. Please do not show the information to the public eye on the screenshots. Thank you.
  13. You Are The One

Steam:
    When was your account "hijacked" provide exact dates and time to the best of your ability.
  14. PixelMaker12

Steam:
    My account was hacked on December 15th of this year at roughly 9:30pm. I retrieved my account three days later on December 18th at 3:30 pm.

Attached Files:

15. You Are The One

Steam:
    Provide inventory history one week prior through one week after being hijacked.
    (not sure why you added cropped screenshots in your last reply when all I asked for is the dates, cropped screenshots are NOT acceptable as already mentioned)
  16. PixelMaker12

Steam:
    I can not provide my inventory history before because I didn't take any screenshots of it( please tell me if there is a way to see). But I can provide screenshots of the trade offers the hijacker sent to me to scam me. Also, I am aware you don't accept cropped screenshots I had no idea those were cropped.

Attached Files:

17. You Are The One

Steam:
  18. PixelMaker12

Steam:
    The first screenshot mostly shows the trades I had with the scammer/hijacker. The second one shows the rest of the trades I made 1 week prior to the hijacking incident.

Attached Files:

19. You Are The One

Steam:
    Those are not within steam and do not show what I asked for. Try again.
  20. PixelMaker12

Steam:
    Sorry to ask but. Where can I show what you want? Is there any other way to show my inventory history not through Steam like that?