1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198259815935 - (Mystic / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Mystic | kickback.com, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Mystic | kickback.com

Mystic | kickback.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:149775103
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198259815935 (Mystic)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    | steamname: Mythical Banana'
    | steam3ID: [U:1:186503979]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:93251989
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146769707
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198146769707

Appeal description:
    Hi,
    So this isn't me actually being banned, but about a year ago, a guy named ✪ Over_Kill ✪ scammed me, he has repaid me and has posted on his steam rep appeal that he did, I commented on his appeal saying that he has repaid me, but till today he has not been unmarked.
    '
    His steam rep profile here
    ✪ Over_Kill ✪ steam rep post here ( As you can see I the mythical banana account was my original, and that was the one I got scammed on, Mystic is my new/current steam profile)
    My account that I got scammed on here
    My current main account here

[​IMG]
    this screenshot was on my original account (the account that I got scammed on) and as you can see, he has repaid me, I then traded the items that he had repaid me with to my current account (Mystic)

ps. Since this isn't really me getting banned, I did not what to put for the appeal info. Also, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I have no clue where else to post it)
    Me and him are on good terms and he deserves to be unmarked as he has repaid me.

Have a good day!​
  2. Mystic | kickback.com

Mystic | kickback.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:149775103
    Also, the steam rep admin (You Are The One) commented on Over_Kills steam rep appeal saying that if the user (me) could post to verify that I was repaid[​IMG]
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You are not tagged on SR, you have nothing to appeal. No 3rd party appeals.