1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198259831870 - (Skrzypuś Key-Drop.pl / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ~ ElsaPL ~, Feb 26, 2021.

1. ~ ElsaPL ~

~ ElsaPL ~ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:149783071
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198259831870 (Skrzypuś Key-Drop.pl)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, Four years ago I was banned for sending an offer link from above. Was it a scam? As you can see, I didn't know about it. Nobody was hurt by this. I didn't try to cheat anymore. What I did was stupid, I know. It's been a long time. Never again has there been a similar situation. The situation we are talking about was an exchange offer in which I offered my item in exchange for other user's items. I didn't think it was a bad thing, but I know I did it wrong. After this time, I would like to start with a clean slate and be able to exchange cs.money. Please accept my application requests. thank you in advance.
    Steam user Skrzypuś
    View attachment 779350
    View attachment 779351

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Its very unlikely you did not know what you were doing as you claim, and then the next sentence admit you did know. And just because you failed this one time does not mean their was not a victim, their was, they made a report against you, yes, you did try to cheat a user. Further, wanting to be unbanned to use "trading sites" is not a reason to consider an appeal for.

I am declining to consider the appeal, I do not see a clear change of heart (what you selected for your appeal reason)