1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Appeal: 76561198260616830 - ([W-G] OH NOSE / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'BANNED BY SR Appeals' started by [W-G] OH NOSE, Jun 10, 2021 at 10:57 AM.

1. [W-G] OH NOSE

[W-G] OH NOSE Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:150175551
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198260616830 ([W-G] OH NOSE)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    i do not have any alternative Steam accounts​

Appeal description:
    Ok so about 3 years ago or so, my steam account was hijacked twice by 2 diffrent people, one of those two people (whose name i forgot since it's been 3 years or so ago) tried to scam one of my steam friends, That steam friend of mine reported me here under the impression I was trying to scam him, getting me banned here, after i got my account back, i re-added my friend and explained to him what happened, i then tried to appeal the ban about 3 years ago or so, it got denied since i could not provide evidence or anwser an admins questions. So as of now i am coming back to this site to appeal this falsefuly given ban 3 years later since i am Lazy as hell. I sadly cannot provide evidence because 3 years ago, i unfortunately didn't take any screenshots. but everything i say here is The Truth and nothing BUT the truth, this Ban has prevented me from playing on some of my favorite Community team fortress 2 servers, is preventing me from using various sites like scrap.tf and frustrated me beyond all belief since this is a falsefuly given ban. I will try my best to anwser any questions i am given, thank you for taking your time to read this, goodbye.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One Appeals SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Our policy has changed since your originally denied appeal and you are able to submit a second appeal. Saying that, you will need to provide proof of your claim of a hijacking. You have two weeks to do so.
  3. [W-G] OH NOSE

[W-G] OH NOSE Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:150175551
    Yeah so in my post i said i didn't take any screenshots 3 years ago, how do i provide any proof now? any help?
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One Appeals SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I read your post, does not change the fact we are not able to take users words that they were "hijacked" into trying to get out of a banned tag. You have the remainder of the two weeks to provide whatever proof to support your claim.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**