1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198261401063 - (Virgo / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Virchuuuu, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Virchuuuu

Virchuuuu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:150567667
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198261401063 (Virgo)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have any other accounts​

Appeal description:
    Someone massively reported me, She then added me as a friend and apologized that she had reported me because someone copied my identity and scammed her, She then told me that i have to appeal otherwise both of our accounts will get permanently banned.

I have not scammed people in csgo nor i even play it anymore and i've only traded once because i wanted to complete the community badge, I do not want any part of it and i don't want to get banned, I have proofs that i never scammed someone and the only things that i bought on the market was the Witcher 3 and L4D2 Trading Cards (Not CSGO Skins) to complete some level 1 game badges​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    It is a scam attempt to have you hand over your account credentials so they can use your account to scam others. Never give your login details to anyone, steam/valve will never ask you for them either. Its a scam.

You are not banned by SR or any SR affiliated community, you have nothing to appeal here. You will have to contact steam support to address your issue https://help.steampowered.com/