1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198261891751 - (ggwp / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ggwp skinsjar.com, Jun 15, 2017.

1. ggwp skinsjar.com

ggwp skinsjar.com Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:150813011
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198261891751 (ggwp)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    i dont exactly know what is this site steamrep. I have joined it long time ago when i was interested in what it is about but i never expected that if i get banned in steamrep it will contribute some other problem. the main reason i want my ban to be removed is because i cant join the /gotrade or /globaloffensivetrade (the most popular subreddit) on reddit because of this and i just want to put offers and trade my skins. Yes i confirm that i tried to scam by making my steam profile with name csgotraders.net bot #** and changing my profile picture but i didnt scam anyone that way. I decided to do this because the first time i entered csgotraders.net i wanted to put some offers for my shitty items (0.5-5€ skins) and i instantly received this offer. And i didnt know what to do. Then i searched some and i understood its a scam. So i decided to try it too i changed all on my profile and sent probably like 5 offers to the users in the site i saw first... :D and yea that guy reported me, prooved it obviously and yea, but it wasnt working and i made back my profile to normal look. Now i ontered some money into my steam account(around 300€), bought some keys and skins and i am trying to trade and find other people who are interested into it, so all i want is to post in the subreddit /gotrade on reddit, which i cant do because of this steamrep ban. I apologize and i will never attempt to scam, i just want to trade with profit I apologize for all that!​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    But that is not a reason to consider an appeal.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report, I am declining to grant the appeal, it was clearly premeditated and not being able to access some other site to "profit" trade is not at all a reason to consider such an appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**