1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198262347916 - (^1bronzzz / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ^1bronzzz, Jun 29, 2018.

1. ^1bronzzz

^1bronzzz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:151041094
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198262347916 (^1bronzzz)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    I would this to be removed because the report has been made over 2 years ago and I hade nothing traded over to anybody else here is my trade history View attachment 664026

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Please explain in full what happened. You didn't give me any clear details as to what happened. Ill also make a formal two week notice request for you to followup.
  3. ^1bronzzz

Steam:
    I am so sorry I was really busy yesterday playing with my friends, The problem is that it was two years ago, therefore, I don't remember much the only thing that I remember was that I played CSGO Competitively and occasionally I would play surf/bhop but I only got my mic last year I never had a mic two years ago, I used my phone to talk on discord. But he was the only one to give evidence so I'm so confused.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    You still failed to explain anything related to the report against you or clearly articulate a defense to the case (All I could extrapolate is you simply dont recall). You can view your SR profile page and click/view the report that was accepted against you. If you continue not to explain what happened, ill have no choice but to conclude the appeal without your side of the story (Report was made over two years ago and you were only tagged a few months ago, you had plenty of time to reply yourself to the report, you have no grounds to be "confused" as to why it was accepted with only "one side" providing evidence) . Two week notice is still ticking to followup.
  5. ^1bronzzz

Steam:
    Now that I realize that this was through steam chat I admit to this I do recall this because my friend scammed all the time and he had multiple knives I got jealous so I decided to help him scam which I knew was wrong but I was really desperate. I really want this removed off of my profile. I really need help at this point. Is there anything I could to get this removed from my profile.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -A friend impersonation/fake mm is a serious premeditated offense and does not happen accidentally, it takes planning/prep.
    -You selected not enough evidence as the appeal reason, report was made two years ago and to our evidence standards, tagged only a few months ago, plenty of time for you to reply if you cared enough.
    -Your initial appeal reason and first followup was not trading in awhile/not recalling, absolutely nothing about taking responsibility for your actions. Finally conceding to the offense. You should have preped your appeal as much as you prepped that scam attempt.
    -Even tho you botched your appeal, its unlikely I would have considered it anyhow due to the seriousness of the offense.

Appeal denied.