1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198263042084 - (Diplopia / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by CommunistGaming, Oct 19, 2018.

1. CommunistGaming

CommunistGaming Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:151388178
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198263042084 (Diplopia)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I believe that the report was due to a complete misunderstanding. i was buying crates from MINE5168 for a friend who needed some to open. i was going through his inventory rather quickly and i had ended up miss-clicking his unusual taunt. after the trade went through, i had noticed that the item was accidentally added to the trade. when i went to message MINE5168, he had already blocked and reported me.​
  2. CommunistGaming

Steam:
    If possible, i could repay the victim and apologize for the misunderstanding. i also have no chat logs with the victim.
  3. MINE5168

MINE5168 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66352236
    Uh, you didn't even try messaging me, and why did you block me after I asked you about what you did via your comments on your profile. Plus there's no way you clicked the taunt, its sorting is not even closely located to the crates. I sort my items via class so the taunt you chose was located in the class pyro assortments, nowhere near the crates. If you say you tried messaging me, then that does not explain the block and removal of comments of me literally commenting "nice try hiding the unusual taunt within my crates."
  4. CommunistGaming

Steam:
    I had tried to message you, you had blocked me after you had left the comments, i deleted them as that is what i do with all comments even if they are positive or negative ones. Also, your inventory had been scrambled in trade windows due to the service issues before and during the Scream Fortress X update, your Pyro items were on the page next to some of your Jungle Inferno cases, some of the cases even appearing on the page with the Pyro items as well. Also, to the admin that reads this, i am not sure whether this will help my case or not but attached is a comment that he had just left on my profile which would file for harassment.

Attached Files:

5. MINE5168

MINE5168 New User

Steam:
    Again my pyro items were not next to the jungle inferno, yet not even close to the creates. And yeah that comment you actually left, I do that to every scammer that either I report or someone else reports.

And if it was a mistake, you had a chance to say sorry, it was a mistake. I don't block instantly, I only block scammers after they block me. I mean I posted not 1, not 2 but 3 comments about you trying to scam me via that trade, did you respond to them? Nope, you deleted them all and blocked me.

Note: The SFX Update came yesterday, not October 18th (The day you sent me the trade)
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2018
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @MINE5168 Please refrain from posting in the appeal unless requested.

Otherwise please don't bump appeal till the appeals admin reviews it.
    Thanks!
  7. MINE5168

MINE5168 New User

Steam:
    Sorry, thanks for the info
  8. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you did not repay prior to Oct 22nd, the appeal will not be considered, you have two weeks to provide proof.
  9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied.
    Failure to followup.
    Failure to show repaid.