1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198263042084 - (world.execute(me); / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by CommunistGaming, Nov 13, 2020.

1. CommunistGaming

CommunistGaming Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:151388178
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198263042084 (world.execute(me);)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    N/A​

Appeal description:
    At this point, I honestly don’t expect to be unbanned, I never did. Although I would like to be unbanned, none of you will make that happen; I mean, I’ve tried twice before to get myself out of this position, and it failed both times. I’m not really here for an appeal, I just want someone to listen to me. Please, and I am genuinely asking, don’t take this as a method of guilt-tripping. While I don’t agree with what happened to me, I still think that I somehow deserved to be banned, in someone’s eyes, and it was a just cause to them. I’ve come here to have someone listen, I'm sure no one will even read this, apart from the one mod that comes through here and instantly denies this without reading it. Life is hard, everything hurts, and i don’t want to continue on. For around 4 years now, I’ve been struggling with crippling suicidal thoughts, and I still have them. I near constantly want to kill myself, and i haven’t because I’m too afraid of an afterlife. I decided to come back to all of my old games to see what they were like, back when i was at least a little bit happier, and i wanted to check out how the community on Team Fortress was doing. To my surprise, I wasn't able to enter any community servers, all because I was banned from here. I just want friends, all of mine left me a long time ago; I have nothing and no one. Everything hurts so bad, I have cuts and bruises all over my body. I’ve been getting high off of chemicals and I'm spiraling even further down, I'm not coming back up. I hurt everyone that I get close to, and I want it all to stop. I feel like if i die, i can’t hurt anyone anymore, i can’t inconvenience someone, apart from cleaning the body. I love this game’s community, no matter how corrupt or toxic it may be to others; It’s my home, somewhere where i grew up. I feel like a walking list of mental disorders, a failed experiment. From being Transgender, to OSDD-1B, it feels like i have everything on the list, and the people i know try to diagnose me with so much more. I’m a defect and nothing more, I deserve that ban, I deserve a big red banner over my head that calls me worthless. I’m not asking for anything, except someone to read this, and know what happened. I’ll play this game ‘til the day I die, but I want to see it’s community one last time.
    Goodbye
    -Sierra​
  2. CommunistGaming

CommunistGaming Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:151388178
    Hell, if it makes him feel better, i'll give the guy a free Mann Co. Supply Crate Key too, i hope he forgives me for my sins. I hope anyone forgives me for my sins.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Any additional appeal threads will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.