1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198263158097 - (YajanOciathien / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by -=ST=- | ATOMIX, Feb 19, 2018.

1. -=ST=- | ATOMIX

-=ST=- | ATOMIX Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:151446184
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198263158097 (YajanOciathien)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I committed fraud in February 2016 first and last time I will ever do so.

I did scam and I regret that choice every day, I hope that I can start a new page of my steam use and be honest till the end and not take part or commit another fraudulent act.
    it has been exactly 100+ days since I committed a scam. This alone should make it obvious I don't intend to do it again. I have suffered and so have my family and friends this is not something I will ever do again after being put through 2 years of threats and witch hunting.
    As my arguments have stated via my groups there is nothing to say I still scam or am deserving of the tag. I never trade anymore as a general rule. The only time I trade is with OPskins or other website based trading services.

Why I'm appealing:
    I'm appealing because I don't want to be marked and made out to be something I'm not and haven't been for year(s). I can not handle further attacks or threats because of this.​
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    One appeal per person. Being famous doesn't put you above that rule. Read carefully this time. Hint: Appeal reviews aren't appeals.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**