1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198263194573 - (☆ Santa Claus ☆ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ☆ Santa Claus ☆, Dec 23, 2016.

1. ☆ Santa Claus ☆

☆ Santa Claus ☆ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:151464422
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198263194573 (☆ Santa Claus ☆)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, I was banned on steam rep. This guy ( http://steamcommunity.com/id/765611982358335772 ) added me and offered to sell my items for BTC. I agreed. I did not do this ever. I was afraid to be scammed because I don't know how BTC is working.. ( my friend was scammed with the cancellation of the operation ) and I offered to sell 1 key to test. Because I thought that he is a scammer. I saw it on his profile. I'm using webmoney and I'm a new user of BTC. I really don't understand what it is and how it working.. I created WMX purse to receive BTC.. I gave BTC adress to him. And then he said that he already sent BTC, but I really didn't get BTC on webmoney.. Then he began to talk that I sent BTC to someone and try to scam him.. But it is not true.. (it is happened at 14:20 MSK) I'm not a scammer.. At 18:27 I saw that I received my money on webmoney.. But I haven't seen this before.. I received my money only at 18:27.. I didn't want to scam him.. I did not know that my money can be transferred for 4 hours.. So I didn't send my key.. I'm not a scammer.. I tried to contact with him to send key because I didn't know his trade link.. But he blocked me.. I tried to add him from second account, but he didn't add me.. And at 20:00 I saw that I have ban on steam rep... Hope you can help me and I can get unban because I'm not a scammer.. What should i do? I can't send our messages on steam because I already closed it, but you can see our chat here ( http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.149678/ )
    P.S. Hope you will understand me, because I'm not the best speaker on English :c​

Attached Files:

2. d3xtr

d3xtr Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:136083928
    sure, nice try
  3. d3xtr

d3xtr Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
  4. ☆ Santa Claus ☆

☆ Santa Claus ☆ New User

Steam:
    Hello, probably he saw this page, unblocked me and added me to friends. I sent key to him. Hopefully, now I can get unban? :)

Attached Files:

5. d3xtr

d3xtr Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Hey, there was a little misunderstanding between us, but it was solved and he sent the key after it.
    So if it possible unban this guy pls.

Attached Files:

6. ☆ Santa Claus ☆

☆ Santa Claus ☆ New User

Steam:
    40 days later.. Ban for no reason - a couple hours, unban - more than 40 days.. Just say me, why I can't get unban? WHY? Tomorrow is my birthday.. Make me a present, unlock me.. I'm not a scammer.. Thank you :(
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    1. Saying you were banned "for no reason" is a sure-fire way to have the appeal denied.
    2. I dont see any chat of repayment.
  8. ☆ Santa Claus ☆

☆ Santa Claus ☆ New User

Steam:
    Okay, sorry that I said "for no reason". It was mistake, there was a little misunderstanding between us. Just I was trying to attract your attention to this appeal.. I really love this account and I don't want to create a new.. A few days ago I received silver trophy from Atlanta Major 2017.. I'm a bit don't understand you. What do you say about chat of repayment? Do you want me to return him the money? But I gave key to him. Key that he bought. Just check our chat. Aaand.. He said in this appeal, that he has no complaints to me.. Thanks for this reply! I have been waiting so long! :)
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
  10. ☆ Santa Claus ☆

☆ Santa Claus ☆ New User

Steam:
    Do you need screenshots of our chat? But I can't and I could't screen it because steam cleaned messages in our chat.. This is what is now in our chat. I took 2 ss from computer and IPad. If you need proves, that I already gave key to him - check my second reply (our chat here).. I'm a bit don't understand you.. What's the problem If I already gave key.. And he said, that all is well.. If you need, I can send second key to him.. I really care about my reputation.. I'm not a scammer.. What should I do?

Attached Files:

11. ☆ Santa Claus ☆

☆ Santa Claus ☆ New User

Steam:
    I agree to all..
  12. d3xtr

d3xtr Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Hey, there is our chat, so if its possible unban him.

Attached Files:

13. ☆ Santa Claus ☆

☆ Santa Claus ☆ New User

Steam:
    Thank you so much, I did not even ask <3
  14. You Are The One

Steam:
    That chat is not the correct chat, I asked for the chat from when the repayment was made.
  15. ☆ Santa Claus ☆

☆ Santa Claus ☆ New User

Steam:
    Okay, I already uploaded our chat from when the repayment was made.. Check my second reply in this topic.. You can check date of accepting the offer and date of the messages.. This is our entire chat... After I asked him to say here, that I'm not a scammer.. And all..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  16. You Are The One

Steam:
    And nothing else was said? What prompted you to repay?
  17. ☆ Santa Claus ☆

☆ Santa Claus ☆ New User

Steam:
    Nothing. Really.It's all. He said : "ok np" and then in a few days later I asked him to write here. AND ALL. Nothing more. This is our entire chat.. What prompted you to repay? I said, that I'm not a scammer and my goal was not to deceive man. I Just wanted sell my items. When I received my money I understood, that I need to contact with him and give key..
  18. ☆ Santa Claus ☆

☆ Santa Claus ☆ New User

Steam:
    Aaaand.. Can I ask? Why my second account was banned? I don't use it for scam, just same nickname.. It is forbidden? Even on my profile everyone can see : "MY SECOND ACCOUNT" and link and on my second account in the description : "MY MAIN ACCOUNT". What's the problems? Why Steam Rep hates me? I need to change nickname on my second account? Or what? Oh.. My second account - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Planet_2017/ .
  19. ☆ Santa Claus ☆

☆ Santa Claus ☆ New User

Steam:
    I created this account to post trades on csgolounge.. Because my main account banned on csgolounge (due to the ban on Steam Rep) . I donated 10$ on gold icon, 24 trades and some auto bumps and now I got banned.. Again.. Nice.. For what? NOW REALLY FOR NO REASON. I'm just a trader. I earn money. I just want to work normally. Without any bans and problems. Why I can't? :(
  20. You Are The One

Steam:
    SR tags alts of any tagged users we find, almost identical to banning for ban avoidance, this is pretty universal across all websites. I'm surprised you are even asking about it, it shows lack of understanding for what you did and why its NOT ok.