1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198263284819 - (xXPingerXx / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by pinger, Oct 17, 2016.

1. pinger

pinger Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:151509545
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198263284819 (xXPingerXx)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here earlier for another situation in the past.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    First of all, I would like to apologize to the person I attempted to scam his steam name is Nein, Nein I only tried to scam you because I was mad about losing skins by gambling I have learned my lesson in this matter and am now just recovering from withdrawl from it. I will admit I did try to do this scam but it wasn't successful that still doesn't matter though I still tried. I will explain now how this scam can be done and how to avoid it from people like myself, so the buyer of the skin would go to paypal and take a gyazo of paypal but they would inspect element the balance on paypal and the sent to the specific persons email address convincing the seller that he/she has the money and is willing to send it to stay away from this simply ask the buyer to take a gyazo gif (short video) of him refreshing the page on his paypal balance. In addition, I regret these wrong doings and will say sorry directly to Nein if I ever get the chance. Sorry Nein. Thank you.

My other appeal got "invalid" because my profile was private I am sorry I didn't relise it needed to be public so I changed it.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Provide inventory history for all of April,
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    Also, what about the screenshot you sent the user?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  4. pinger

Steam:
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    I already know the link to the screenshot, I am asking you to explain it. Details.
  6. pinger

Steam:
  7. pinger

Steam:
    Oh my bad, So I sent it to him via gyazo and I edited the values on my paypal screen with Inspect Element and changed it.
  8. pinger

Steam:
    If you want I could make a gif about how to do it?
  9. pinger

Steam:
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    Probably because you failed to provide screens compliant with our pinned evidence policy thread at the top of the appeal section. Either way, this was a premeditated advance scam technique and by policy, we do not grant RWC related offenses. Denied.