1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198264667128 - (Fantasy Hunter / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Fantasy Hunter, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Fantasy Hunter

Fantasy Hunter Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:152200700
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198264667128 (Fantasy Hunter)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    Dont have one​

Appeal description:
    Hello,
    Iam Fantasy Hunter And my account got stolen before new year. He disquised as Sjru one of SR admins and photoshopped my pic. on fake ban .I didnt have it for like 1-2 weeks . When i didnt have any info about my account same c✿✿✿ that stole my account tried to steal accounts of other people thru mine account . Luckely i didnt see anyone who fell for it . I have screenshots of me getting my account back but i cant find a way to put it here (if you want i can send it ). I wanna trade and i want to get rid of title SCAMMER . So please help me i never scammed anyone. (Sorry for grammar i have stupid autocorrect and i ain from australia,USA,Canada or Brexit )​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    If you are claiming hijack you must provide proof. You can start with full screenshots of the steam support ticket you had to file to recover your account.
  3. Fantasy Hunter

Fantasy Hunter Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:152200700
    Ok I have screenshots but i cant send it. Idk how so if I can send it to any private account
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Since you are unable to show you were actually hijacked and recovered your account, the appeal cannot be granted, in addition, you have failed to followup in a timely manor, if you do however find proof and provide it, you may submit a new appeal.
    Denied.