1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198264667128 - (Rango NØKKSTER / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Fantasy Hunter, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Fantasy Hunter

Fantasy Hunter Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:152200700
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198264667128 (Rango NØKKSTER)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I dont have another account​

Appeal description:
    Hello,
    I already applied twice (i think) and I was denied because i didnt react to messages. When i was younger i fell into a trap that i think you are really familiar with. I was dumb and i gave my email details away because i thought someone disquised as one of your admins (Sjru) falsely reported my account. My account was stolen and used for scamming other people. I cant sadly provide you with any screenshots because me getting my account back was well over 60 days and I didnt screenshot the messages I had with the scammer that stole my account. Please i never hacked, i would never try to scam anyone, I am a good steam user and i have been for 5 years so why would I try and scam people for no reason all of the sudden. Once again, please unban me i just want to enjoy trading and playing on some community servers.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Once again, you appealed after already being denied without heeding previous warning to only appeal again if you have actual evidence to back up your claim of hijacking. This being your second attempt w/o any evidence (third appeal attempt) you now have used up your second chance and the ban will remain without any further appeal attempts.

Any further appeal attempt will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.
    Archiving.