1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198267909406 - (BurnZ | Bulk Buying Backpacks / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by BurnZ(Help), May 13, 2023.

1. BurnZ(Help)

BurnZ(Help) Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:153821839
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198267909406 (BurnZ | Bulk Buying Backpacks)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    the account of the scammer doesn't belongs to me.​

Appeal description:
    My previous appeal got rejected for my own mistake for not being appropriate, i apologize for that, i realize that everything was meant to assist me.

Coming back to my take :
    I am being associated as a n alt account of a scammer, which doesn't really belong to me at all, i have had interactions with that scammer through trades in 2018 but those were just because of the gambling we did apart from that i don't know the scammer.

After 2 days of waiting the real scammer accepted my friend request and i explain the whole scenario, they will maybe create an appeal soon as they told me. I refused to acknowledge them earlier because i was in a panic situation and afraid of getting banned permanently since this has happened for the first time ti me, the only trades we had in 2018 are i am attaching below as per the sticky thread of uploading screenshot. As you can see that 1-way trades are not just with LANA but also with BON just because i was heavily into gambling. i didn't know that gambling would get me into this much trouble.
    i hope the real scammer shows up as well with their appeal and help me get out of this situation.

ATTACHMENT: 1x Full-Screen Capture.
    P.S. - I will cooperate with the staff in the best possible way and i apologize for the extra effort that has to put in because of me.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, further appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.