1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198272146304 - (Congratulations / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Congratulations, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Congratulations

Congratulations Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:155940288
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198272146304 (Congratulations)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    i don't have any alternate account​

Appeal description:
    since my last appeal didn't get accepted because my last steam ticket for a proof that i need to show that i actually got hijacked is already expired, so i contacted steam support to help me about it.

this is their reply, they suggest me to check some link address to check my ticket, but my old ticket is not there.

they mention a reference to my last ticket at 18 april 2019 which is the ticket that i made to retrieve my account since it got hijacked.

i hope it's enough to remove the scammer tag on my steamrep account, thank you.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You already appealed and were denied, what you provided is not the original ticket, Ill only ask one question to decide to keep this open or close it for lack of new evidence.

Exactly between when and when were you hijacked? (or as precise as you can recall) Months Days and Years.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. Congratulations

Steam:
    18 march 2019 is the day when the hijacker first contacted me and then proceed to hacked my account, at 18 april i sent a steam support ticket to get my account back and at 23 april i got my account back.
  4. Congratulations

Steam:
    at 18 march 2019 there's a person who said that i got a pending ban, and i need to contact a person named "christopher lawrence" who claims to be a steam staff and such, then we moved to discord because my steam account is about to get "suspended", after a week he said that i need to pay 50$ on an unknown trading site, but then i search it up on internet then turns out i just realised that i actually just got scammed, and also the scammer did used my account to hack even more people which resulting my account got banned from steamrep after i got it back.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Since you were not able to provide anything that can be verified by SR, I went ahead and after another detailed review, I cannot determine if a hijacking occurred as you claimed. Only that an offense from your account occurred. I am declining to reconsider your original denied appeal.

Archiving.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**