1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198272975693 - (zwechie / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Zwechie, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Zwechie

Zwechie Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:156354982
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198272975693 (zwechie)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    so a guy messaged me one time, and he tried to scam me, but didn't succeed. he deleted me, but added me again after like 3-4 weeks. so me and my friend decided to try scamming him, to teach him a lesson. well, that didn't go as planned, cause after we tried to scam me, he reported me on steamrep.. at the time he tried to scam me, he deleted me, and i couldn't find his profile. "there was about 20k+ with the same name.." i really don't think this is a fair steamrep ban, i know u only know his version, but he didn't tell all of it. i searched up in a long time, if it was possible to find messaged, from a person who deleted you. a few days ago i figured out, that it was impossible. i really don't know how i can prove this for you, but trust me. i have never scammed a single person, and i will never try to. also not if they try to scam me, i will just report them. i hope i can get unbanned since i actually commited no fraud, but just wasted his time like he did with me..​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    SR, by policy, does not grant RWC (real world currency) related offenses. Set aside you cant back up anything you said, Its NEVER ok to scam anyone no matter the underlying motive(s) Its clear you dont understand that based on the above appeal, if the appeal was not auto denied by policy, I still would have denied it. You said you will "never try to" but you already have. You were wrong, you did attempt to scam, that makes you a scammer, successful or not, irrelevant.

Firmly denied.