1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198272975693 - (Zwechie / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Zwechie, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Zwechie

Zwechie Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:156354982
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198272975693 (Zwechie)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I don't Think You read What I'm writing here. I told u "i have never scammed, and i'll never try to" then You tell me "that's a Lie, cause u already tried to" i didn't tell You that i didn't try to. I commit that i tried to scam, But i did it because i wanted to teach the guy a lesson, about scamming other people (he tried to scam me, which i also told in my last appeal) So i never scammed and i Will never try to, i don't know What more i Can do. I just want to get unbanned since i committed No more Fraud than Wasting his time, But he also wasted mine trying to scam me. I hope You Will read my full appeal this time, and not just look at Some of the Words :))​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, by policy we do NOT grant RWC related offense as already mentioned, its impossible for you to overcome that initial hurdle, nothing will be done about your tagging. Don't submit any more appeal threads.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**