1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198275989504 - (sphinx / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Jay 5, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Jay 5

Jay 5 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:157861888
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198275989504 (sphinx)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    I have no other steam accounts that i've used for trading, idling, or chatting, just videogames, if that's necessary. steamcommunity.com/id/teasi​

Appeal description:
    I had created a steamrep account a long time back and hadn't used the website since, it was a thing my friends had shown me. Later, I attempted to sell my steam account on mc-market.org and it was scammed by a user who went by the username @Dexonics, and ban evaded with the accounts @vag, @Maine. My account was completely hijacked. Recently, I got my account back using steam support & mc-market to contact him. He was again banned on mc-market under the account @Maine. I later tried to sell my steam account on mc-market later and people had told me I was banned on steamrep so I came over here and saw that my account was banned for trying to impersonate someone. I had no idea this had happened, so this is why i'm creating this appeal. All evidence of the mc-market related proof will be in these gyazo. You may also browse my mc-market profile for more evidence if required.

https://gyazo.com/54f0871652c5a5d9336898f82e96deac
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, do not submit further appeals.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**