1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198276951345 - (❖ fatal / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by fatalcsgo, May 22, 2017.

1. fatalcsgo

fatalcsgo Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:158342808
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198276951345 (❖ fatal)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:
    N/A​

Appeal description:
    I will never scam again, I admit it I did scam but never actually did it. I've changed now and I don't want to do this anymore because I have realized how bad scamming is. I just want a second chance at this because I am a big trader and don't want this reputation to stick with me. I will do anything to have this ban appealed. I promise to never scam or attempt again because I have realized how serious a topic like this is and it's not a joke.

EDIT: Profile was public, It's been public.​
  2. fatalcsgo

Steam:
    I also request that if I am not unbanned, that possibly I could have my ban level lowered to Caution? I can no longer use trade servers due to this ban. Could this be a possible compromise if my ban is not appealed or am I done for if I'm turned down?
    Thanks for your consideration.
  3. fatalcsgo

Steam:
    I've just reached out to the person in which I have attempted to scam to apologize for my actions.
    I'm hoping this could help my case in any way if possible, as he was the one who got me banned.
    Thanks.

Attached Files:

4. fatalcsgo

Steam:
    Sorry for the extra message, I'm just updating that he's accepted my apology.

Attached Files:

5. Papa Bless

Papa Bless New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44424355
    Can confirm. That is me in the chat and profile page and I did accept his apology. Seemed very sincere and mature about it.
  6. fatalcsgo

Steam:
    Sorry to bump but this post is close to 150 days old. Thanks for understanding, as I believe I have a good case argument that could be considered.
  7. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hello @fatalcsgo,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):

- Change of heart is not a valid reason to overturn a serious ban within the trade community
    - Your appeal does not demonstrate any genuine change of heart, it appears that you only wish to be unbanned so you can use trade servers

Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.