1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198277291914 - (cLoudzehh^- / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Fake Friends Gamdom.com, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Fake Friends Gamdom.com

Fake Friends Gamdom.com Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:158513093
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198277291914 (cLoudzehh^-)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have any other accounts.​

Appeal description:
    I am guilty of attempting to trade scam the person that got me SteamRep banned and at the time of me attempting that I was 13 years old. It was a R20 skin ($2) and for some reason thought that he wouldn't notice it in the trade. I have become a better person and have a higher up position in the South African CS:GO community and the steamrep ban has caused a lot of trouble for me and I can understand why. I ask for my ban to be removed and would like to sincerely apologise to the person that I attempted to scam.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    How many others did you scam like this?
  3. Fake Friends Gamdom.com

Steam:
    He is the only person I attempted to scam. I can try and get my trade offer history from 4 years ago if that's really whats needed.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    how many others have you scammed in general?
  5. Fake Friends Gamdom.com

Steam:
    I haven't scammed anyone else besides the guy I attempted to scam. It was a situation where I wanted cases from him because he was willing to give me his cases and then I tried to sneak in a skin for some reason and hope that he wouldn't notice. I have never scammed anyone else or attempted to scam anyone else other than the person who got me steamrep banned.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
  7. Fake Friends Gamdom.com

Steam:
    Obviously the report has its own side of the story but all stories have 2 sides to them. We were friends for about 4+ months as he stated and we would play CS together most days and he decided that he had wanted to take a break from CS so he decided to lend the skin to me. After about 3-4 days he told me that I can keep the skin as he has no use for it, I was happy and I thanked him etc. A couple days or so later he decided that he wanted the skin back and me being 13/14 years old I decided to argue and tell him that he gave me the skin and he can't just ask for it back after he stated that I could have the skin. He then went around and told his friends to spam my profile with comments calling me a scammer etc. which led to me blocking him and having to private my account. I guess you could consider this a scam because I have no evidence to back up the fact that he said that I could have the skin... But I guess its just my word against his. I remember this whole situation and didn't even recall it when you asked me if I've scammed people because quite frankly I didn't consider this a scam because the item was given to me. If there's any way around this situation please let me know :)
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review, I am declining to consider the appeal. You were correctly tagged by the original admin and I dont believe a clear CoH has been made at this point.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**